1. Class and specialization - please include a link to your armory page.
Monk - Healer/Mistweaver - Current ilvl922
2. What is your experience with this class and specialization.
Been playing healers since I started playing the game back in Wrath. Have played each healer (except Holy Pala) for a fair number of hours even in Legion but have a preference for Monk, Druid and Priest.
As for Monk, I've played it the most number of hours this expansion, having had it since the very start of the expansion.
3. What is your previous raid experiences and guilds.
Mostly done Mythic+ this expansion and haven't raided beyond pugs for a long while. As for guilds, I've mostly been apart of RP guilds or social guilds but not a raiding guild since Wrath.
4. Why have you chosen to apply to Innovation.
I've become rather burnt out with Mythic+ content and would like to try something new and learn some new types of content (beyond some casual PvP) with more of a community atmosphere which Mythic+ lacks.
5. What are your expectations upon joining Innovation.
To learn something new (beyond pugs) in a less casual setting. As well as taking part in a active community and hopefully make some pals along the way.
6. Do you know anybody in Innovation that can vouch for you.
7. Please list all addons you currently use.
Addons unrelated to raiding:
8. Anything else you would like to add.
One ring isn't yet enchanted as it was recently replaced. Other than that, nothing.