Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Public General Discussion

[Pinned] Guild Information and Rules

-Innovation-Innovation is an inclusive, progressive raid guild that has been tackling content since the start of Wrath of the Lich King. Before Warlords of Draenor, we were a 25-man raid guild. We strive to create a friendly and welcoming raid and...
Small Innovation Officer 3y
Innovation Officer11586Small Innovation Officer 3y

Ethernet broken

Hi guys - no idea if you guys will be able to read this well raiding hope someone in game can let them know - My ethernet cable is broken and won't push the connection to my PC - (i'm writing to you on my laptop) which is Wifi and my PC don't have...
Member avatar small AdamUK 55d
AdamUK3119Small Fuzzyears 55d

Legion Launch has been announced!

Originally posted by Blizzard (Official Post | Blue Tracker)BlizzardDefenders of the Alliance and the Hordeā€”a great and ancient enemy has set its sights on Azeroth once more, and soon the land will be consumed in a storm of fel fire. On August 30,...
Small Saluuuuuun 1y
Saluuuuuun2771Small Excelus 1y

Legion Beta!

A legal hungarian Site (wich exists since 2004), has made a Beta-Key giveaway, because they got contacted by Blizzard they'll recieve the keys between 18th and 30th of April. The first 130 people who commented will get one as soon as Blizzard send...
Small Saluuuuuun 1y
Saluuuuuun2676Small Fuzzyears 1y

Legion System requirements

Maybe handy for some people:System Requirements
Small Mardah 1y
Mardah2690Member avatar small Kinarv 1y

Upgrade your rings!

Players who have acquired the most powerful rewards from Khadgar's Legendary questline may now purchase Crystallized Fel from Zooti Fizzlefury in Talador or Dawn-Seeker Krisek in Tanaan Jungle for 1250 Valor.-Zarhym So... anyone for some mass-myt...
Small Mardah 1y
Mardah3906Small Evallyn 1y

What the hell do I need to do to fly in 6.2.2

For those who have no idea what to do, or how far/close they are: wowhead-flying..or replace my name with yours in the next link ;http://www.wowhead.com/flying#eu-argent-dawn-mardah[Bird]Squaaa!
Small Mardah 1y
Mardah0682Small Mardah 1y

A free levelling Guide?

So, on my blogroll the next post appeared:Frostwolves Blog-postit talks about a free guide, which you can download completely free today, the 25th.So, for people who like to read that stuff, or just want to be amazed/funnied, here is the direct li...
Small Mardah 2y
Mardah0798Small Mardah 2y

Innovation : A Year in Orgrimmar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfa7LvTKD28
Small Mardah 2y
Mardah0928Small Mardah 2y

Valor Points Buff till june 10th

From now till June 10, everyone gets twice the amount of Valor Points. This means 3000 timeless coins give 200VP, a LFR-wing gives 180, etcetera.And for those with some timeless coins sitting on an alt doing nothing;use 15k coins to max that one o...
Small Mardah 3y
Mardah21077Small Zese 3y

Warlords of Draenor

So it's been offically announced. Warlords of Draenor will be the fifth expansion to WoW. We'll be going back in time/through a portal/via a spaceship/some means of transport to Old Draenor where stuff happens. Also Shadowmoon valley is pretty.The...
Small Gestalt 3y
Gestalt3413624Small Zese 3y

PSA: Login Issues 15/12/2013

If any of you are stalking the forums and haven't started logging on yet, you better re-think that.Authentication servers are having huge issues tonight, so if you actually want a shot at getting online at all, better start now.
Small Zese 3y
Zese51983Small Evallyn 3y
Page 1